Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject "Project Coordinator Position". Position effective 1st of March 2016 or 1st of April 2016 at the latest.
Marsa is a sexual health center that provides comprehensive, primary and secondary healthcare services with a multidisciplinary team in a safe, welcoming, accessible and friendly environment that is free of judgment and bias with a focus on more economically disadvantaged populations regardless of their social background or political affiliation. Our services include medical, social and psychological consultations as well as awareness campaigns to ensure that information, resources, support, and services of the highest quality regarding sexuality are available and accessible to all those who need them in the community. Confidentiality and anonymity are the most prominent aspects of Marsa's services, which ensure satisfaction for the individuals who seek them, in addition to the subsidized fees, or free services it offers.
The project manager shall have the delegated authority from management to direct all project activities.
We are seeking a young and dedicated individual with excellent communication skills. The position requires meticulous work and a high sense of responsibility. Preference for individuals with a background in research, sexual health, public health and education.
The project manager's responsibilities are to the Manager and President for overall project direction according to established project objectives and contractual requirements regarding technical specifications, schedules, and budgets.
More Specifically, the Project Manager Is Responsible for:
- Identifying and implementing the vision, purpose and end goal of the project.
- Managing and controlling all aspects of the project.
- Ensuring project is running according to established timeline.
- Monitoring and controlling actual VS plan.
- Obtaining management approval and support.
- Participating actively in major management and technical decisions.
- Maintaining privacy and confidentiality of all operations at Marsa and with relevant stakeholders.
- Communicating the project status to supervisors.
- Establishing project plans through the coordinated efforts of the stakeholders involved in the project.
- Having a voice in maintaining the integrity of the project team during the complete life of the project.
- Identifying, planning and scheduling meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Submitting periodic reports to management.
- Consulting and reporting to management in events of conflict or obstacles in project implementation in a timely manner.
- Coping with risks influencing the implementation of the project.
- Maintaining project documentation and share with Manager and President (meeting minutes, photos, relevant documents).
- Promoting technological and managerial improvements throughout the life of the project.
- Terminating the Project.