Mepi Alumni Local Chapter Coordinator
The Lebanese Development Network is currently seeking a creative, motivated individual to run the Middle East Partnership (MEPI) Alumni Chapter in Lebanon. MEPI is a unique U.S. Department of State program designed to engage directly with and invest in the peoples of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). MEPI works with international non-governmental organizations, the private sector, academic institutions, and governments to create vibrant partnerships with citizens to foster the development of pluralistic, participatory, and prosperous societies throughout the MENA region. MEPI is looking for a Local Alumni Coordinator to motivate, organize, and train MEPI alumni in Lebanon to help them stay active and involved in their communities.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Fluency in English and Arabic (speaking, writing, and understanding)
- Ability to lead training workshops and exercises using curriculum provided by MEPI
- Ability to oversee trainers and guest speakers for conferences and workshops
- Strong computer skills (i.e. proficiency in Microsoft office applications like email, Word, Excel,and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking experience and the ability to communicate effectively in writing through a wide range of media (i.e.- Facebook, SMS, newsletter