Please mention " Psychologist (Volunteer/Internship)" in the subject of your email.
- Assess psychosocial and mental health needs of children and women and determine if further intervention is needed.
- Coordinate the development of an intervention plan to assist children and families in overcoming emotional, relational and developmental difficulties
- Provide technical guidance and support to Joud's junior psychologist and social workers.
- Identify protection needs and contribute to the development of relevant interventions.
- Document and interventions realise monthly reports.
- Participate in regular training and supervision activities as directed by Project Coordinator