Business Officer, Mena
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form at www.integrityglobal.com/apply and attach a CV and Cover Letter at the bottom of your application.
Closing date for applications: 15 April 2016
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Occasionally due to business requirements and campaign responses, the position might be filled prior to the deadline.
Integrity is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We will respect your confidentiality and abide by UK data protection laws.
Scope of work:
The Business Officer (BO) will be key in identifying suitable consultants for a range of projects in the MENA region. The successful candidate will support essential Directorate of Business functions, including the development and maintenance of consultant management systems and pursuit new business opportunities.
BO will report to the Regional Head MENA and will work closely with the HQ-based Consultant Management and Account Management teams. The position will be based in either Beirut, Lebanon or Gaziantep, Turkey, with limited international travel.
Terms of Reference:
A. Consultant Management (40%) Support Consultant Management functions within the Directorate of Business and in other directorates; oversee and expand Integrity’s database of consultants, with specific reference to the MENA region
• Support with proposal teaming: identification, negotiation with and recruitment of suitable candidates for consultant roles on proposals. In time, lead on proposal teaming strategy for specific proposals
• Register new consultants onto the database, undertake data cleaning
• Attend and record meetings with consultants and proposal development meetings
• Coordinate communication with consultants on the bench
• Others consultant management-related tasks as required, including generating data analytics and taking part in organisational mapping of key consultants/relationships
B. Business Development and Account Management (40%)Supporting the Business Directorate to identify and pursue new project opportunities, with specific reference to the MENA region
• Search for, identify and communicate pipeline of opportunities company-wide in weekly roundup
• Support on pre-positioning activity for the pipeline of opportunities, including recording pre-positioning updates and market analyses; keep relevant internal trackers and databases up to date
• Support business relationship development through a variety of communication channels and coordination support
• Research opportunities and brief the team as required
C. Marketing and Communications (20%)
• Compile and update relevant project track records for use in Business Development and project-related marketing materials
• Provide copy-editing as and when required
Education and Experience:
The candidate will have:
• Academic qualifications or equivalent professional experience in Business and Marketing, Business Administration, or a related discipline• Prior experience in use of database software, particularly Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software would be an advantage
The candidate will have:
• Demonstrable knowledge of MS Word (advanced), MS PowerPoint, MS Excel;
• Excellent attention to detail • Excellent time management – ability to work to deadlines
• Flexibility and drive – they will be able to adapt comfortably and effectively to a variety of situations, and perceive fast-paced change as an opportunity rather than an obstacle
• Client-orientation and proactive problem solving – they will have the ability to put the needs and interests of others before their own and the ability to anticipate challenges and focus on solutions
• An interest in international development, international relations, political science, anthropology or a related field is useful but not necessaryLanguages:
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English essential
• Verbal fluency in Arabic would be an advantage