As part of its Women Economic Empowerment Programme and RUWOMED project, CRTD.A is recruiting One Project Field Officers to support the implementation of the project.
Role and responsibilities of the RUWOMED-FO
The RUWOMED-FO is in charge of the implementation and follow-up of all the field level components of the RUWOMED project.
More specifically, he/she will have the following responsibilities:
1) Maintain continuous contact and liaison with project beneficiaries at field level
2) Conduct mapping or fact finding when necessary
3) Plan the implementation of activities at field level
4) Monitor the implementation of activities at the field level
5) Providing projects communications as and when needed
6) Regular coordination and liaison with the CRTD.A office in Beirut.
7) Conduct field visits for monitoring, follow- up and data collection purposes
8) Organize and/or participate in the organization of field activities as per division of tasks with coordinator
9) Report on field activities and assist coordinator in compiling comprehensive activities and project’s reports
Successful candidates will have:
● At least three years experience in similar or related contexts
● Familiarity with work environment and with RWCs and the context in which they operate
● Fluency in Arabic
● Ability to travel to project's activities sites
● Commitment to gender equality and social justice