Chabibeh Sporting Club
The “Chabibeh Sporting Club” was established in 2002 through resolution Nb. 35 SH/R from the Lebanese Ministry of Youth and Sports. Today, “Chabibeh” is a member of 6 Lebanese sports Federations, and participate yearly at national tournaments and competitions.
Since its founding, the club used sport as a tool to positively integrate young people in their society, and to develop the skills needed to empower them physically, socially, educationally, culturally and professionally.
In 2008, Chabibeh founded its Youth Department called “Chabibeh Youth” which is working closely and in strong collaboration with the sports department “Chabibeh Sports”.
The two departments offer a one of a kind experience and a safe, interactive and supportive environment where young people can practice their favorite activity, build friendship, and acquire lifetime skills through the different local and international projects and programs.
Sports, Youth Empowerment, Youth Participation, Volunteering, Peace and Reconciliation and Social Development became the main areas of Focus for Chabibeh whether through “Chabibeh Sports” or “Chabibeh Youth”
We envision a society where youth are empowered socially, culturally and educationally
Empowering Lebanese Youth physically, socially, educationally, culturally and professionally through Sports, Non Formal Education and Participation in local and International programs and projects.
· Preparing and Training sports players and teams to participate at national, regional and local competitions and championships
· Organizing weekly sports activities, summer sports programs and training camps for players and teams
· Targeting a wider audience by always adding new sports activities
· Bringing together children and teenagers from different religious and cultural backgrounds and offering them opportunities to interact and work together on common goals
· Enhancing young people Active Citizenship and Active Participation through volunteering opportunities
· Developing the life skills of young people through capacity building programs and participation in local and international projects
· Networking with local and international organizations to expose Youth to new environments and opportunities
Euromed Citizenship Network
"Euromed Citizenship" is a network of Youth organizations, registered in Valencia Spain since 2014 and established by 6 NGOs from Spain, UK, Morocco, Egypt, Turkey and Lebanon. After 4 years, members met in Kaysseri, Turkey and decided to expand the network’s membership and activate its activities.
A new steering committee was elected and new members joined the network which now has 11 member NGOs from 11 countries: Spain, UK, Morocco, Egypt, Turkey Lebanon and the new joiners from Bulgaria, Hungary, Monte Negro, Bosnia and Palestine.
“Chabibeh Club” was elected to lead the steering committee for a mandate of 2 years starting January 2019.
The steering committee action plan for the next two years will focus on the topics of Youth and Capacity Building in Youth Work, and will work on creating quality standards in the field of youth work, paving the way for a better recognition on the individual, institutional and social levels, in the Euro-Mediterranean region.
لا يوجد محتوى في هذا القسم بعد.
لا يوجد محتوى في هذا القسم بعد.