Invitation For Youth Workshop "spreading Culture Of Human Rights"
Invitation for Youth Workshop
“Spreading Culture of Human Rights”
Beirut – Ashrafieh – Besme Group
With the collaboration of Arab Centre for International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights Education - France
18 – 19 May 2016
Besme International Group for Humanitarian Assistance is pleased to announce the receiving of applications for Human Rights Training Workshop under the supervision of the international expert and president of Arab Center for International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights Education, Dr. Mohammad Amin Al-Midani. The admission will be done through a careful examination of the candidates, who have been working in Human Rights, Civil Society Organizations and Social Work and holding sufficient experience in the field.
Applicants should fill in the form below and send it to [email protected] as of 30-04-2016
The contents of the workshop:
- Introduction to International Protection of Human Rights
- UN Human Rights Bodies
- Human Rights International Treaty and Protocols Bodies
- International Instruments of Human Rights ratified by Lebanon
- Regional Systems of Protection of Human Rights
- International Contractual Mechanisms to Protect Human Rights
- International Non-Contractual Mechanisms to Protect Human Rights
- Lebanon and International Mechanisms to Protect Human Rights
- Lebanon and Arab Charter of Human Rights
- Close and distribution of Certificates
To ensure the effectiveness of the training to serve the desired goals, there are standards for admission to the workshop. The attendees should:
1- Express full interest in the workshop regarding all the terminology and goals
2- Confirm commitment to follow up whole sessions
3- Commit the training rules
4- Hold a University Degree
5- Have experience in social work at least two years
6- Be between the ages of 25 – 35
All the documents distributed during the workshop will be the property of the attendees, who will be kindly asked to pay 75$ for this privileged workshop.
Do you have experience in civil society organizations? Yes No
Have you ever participated in training courses on Human Rights? If yes, where and when? Who was the organizer?
What is your level of knowledge about the terminology of Human Rights?
What are your expectations from participating in this workshop?
Are you ready for committing your time in whole training days?